Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Late again...

Normally, I am an absolute stickler for punctuality.

Last night when I got home to the farm, the internet was down. Fantastic!
So this blog is being created a day late... Sorry about that - it's one of the few downsides of living out of town.

However, a few great things about life on the farm:
  • Absolute peace and quiet
  • Stunning starry night sky
  • No traffic noise
  • Amazing sunrises and sunsets
  • Space for animals to frolick
  • Beautiful landscape
  • Horses grazing and fertilising the front lawn
  • No nosy neighbours
Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie you told such a great story of where you live. Great detail. Your Autumn looks like I wish our summers would be. I'm envious of your sun at the moment we have had a month of rain.

    ReplyDelete